EvoCross – Novatec D792SB
- Wide, low and light rims, robust thanks to their 4mm thick rims, differentiated profiles: stronger at the rear, wider at the front.
- Internal width of 26 at rear and 30 at front.
- Front rim: 30 mm internal, 360gr, 3mm asymmetry, hookless blanks, tubeless compatible, 18 mm height, light fiber, 28 holes
- Rear rim: 26 mm internal, 360gr, 3mm asymmetry, hookless blanks, tubeless compatible, 18mm height, impact-resistant fibre, 28 holes
- UD-Satin carbon finish
- Edge thickness: 3.5mm. For maximum impact resistance
- 3mm asymmetry. To bring great nervousness (and durability of tension). Very low profile (18mm) for maximum comfort and grip.
- Sapim D-Light round spokes
- 56 straightpull round spokes, the best compromise between strength, dynamism and lightness. Optional steel ties.
- Nuts with threadlocker technology. To ensure the stability of the assembly over time.
Novatec D792SB. Excellent value for money. High-quality Ezo bearings for smooth running. Disc mountings: 6 holes.
Assembly in France. Shelving made entirely by hand in France. High voltage for a responsive wheel. Equalized stresses and residual stresses eliminated for a highly stable wheel over time.
Wheel size: 29 inches
Material of construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Tubeless and inner tube
Disc mounting: 6 holes
Front axle: 15x100, 15x110
Rear axle: 142x12, 148x12
Freewheel body: XD, XDR, Shimano 10/11 speeds, Microspline (Shimano 12 speeds)
Internal rim width: 26mm (rear), 30mm (front)
Carbon finish: UD satin
Rim profile : Asymmetrical
Wheels fitted with flaps and tubeless valves