EvoFast – DT Swiss 240
- The perfect wheels for flat and hilly terrain!
- The EvoFast model of 2023 is renewed with an improved version and an all-new design.
- Its new "wavy" profile improves rigidity, aerodynamics and reduces wind resistance, providing excellent performance on flat courses. Their low mass does not penalize climbing.
- 21mm internal width, optimized for 25mm and 28mm tires.
- 28 mm external width for excellent aerodynamics.
- Rim: 50mm high, tubeless and clincher compatible, disc brakes.
- Carbon finish: UD satin
- Flat spokes.
- 48 flat aerosol straightpull spokes, the best compromise between strength, dynamism and lightness. Optional steel ties.
- Nuts with thread-locking technology to ensure long-term stability.
DT-SWISS 240. As with the DT Swiss 350, reliability is beyond reproach. The infallible 36-tooth ratchet freewheel system remains, here in its improved EXP version. The bearings are more upmarket, and the machining is more advanced, to achieve a weight saving of around 75 grams. Disc mounts: Centerlock.
Assembly in France. Shelving made entirely by hand in France. High voltage for a very responsive wheel. Equalized stresses and residual stresses eliminated for a highly stable wheel over time.
Wheel size: 700c
Material of construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Tubeless and inner tube
Disc mounting: centerlock
Front axle: 12x100
Rear axle: 142x100
Freewheel body: XDR, Shimano 10/11 speed, Campagnolo
Internal rim width: 21mm
External rim width: 28mm
Rim height: 50mm
Carbon finish :UD Satin
Wheels fitted with flaps and tubeless valves