EvoMud – DT Swiss 350
- Thanks to their light, rigid rims, they are formidable when you're relaunching on cyclo-cross courses. Their curved profile provides excellent aerodynamics, for excellent performance on flat courses.
- Rim: 35mm high, 25mm wide, asymmetrical, tubular mount, 24 holes, disc brakes.
- Asymmetrical profile for greater responsiveness (and durability of tension).
- Flat spokes.
- 48 flat aerosol straightpull spokes, the best compromise between strength, dynamism and lightness. Optional steel ties.
- Nuts with thread-locking technology to ensure long-term stability.
DT-SWISS 350. The benchmark for hubs on the market. Rock-solid reliability thanks to Ratchet 36-tooth gear system. Excellent value for money. Disc mounts: Centerlock.
Assembly in France. Shelving made entirely by hand in France. High voltage for a very responsive wheel. Equalized stresses and residual stresses eliminated for a highly stable wheel over time.
Wheel size: 700c
Material of construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: tubular tires
Disc mounting: centerlock
Front axle: 12x100
Rear axle: 142x100
Freewheel body: XDR, Shimano 10/11 speed, Campagnolo
External rim width: 25mm
Rim height: 35mm
Carbon finish: UD satin