We Are One Composites – Gravel – DT Swiss 240
- We Are One Revive rims
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Kamloops, Canada
- Wide, sturdy, low-profile rims for maximum comfort and grip.
- 25mm internal width, 19mm height, hookless, tubeless compatible
- Satin UD carbon finish.
- 19mm height for maximum impact resistance.
- Flat spokes
- 56 straightpull flat spokes, the best compromise between strength, dynamism and lightness. Optional steel ties.
- Nuts with threadlocker technology. To ensure the stability of the assembly over time.
DT-SWISS 240. As with the DT Swiss 350, reliability is beyond reproach. The infallible 36-tooth ratchet freewheel system remains, here in its improved EXP version. The bearings are more upmarket, and the machining is more advanced, to achieve a weight saving of around 75 grams. Disc mounts: Centerlock.
Assembly in France. Shelving made entirely by hand in France. High voltage for a responsive wheel. Equalized stresses and residual stresses eliminated for a highly stable wheel over time.
Wheel size: 700c
Material of construction: Carbon (handmade in Canada)
Tire compatibility: Tubeless and inner tube
Disc mounting: Centerlock
Front axle: 15x100, 15x110
Rear axle: 142x12, 148x12
Freewheel body: XD, XDR, Shimano 10/11 speeds, Microspline (Shimano 12 speeds)
Internal rim width: 25mm
Carbon finish: UD satin
Rim profile : Symmetrical
Wheels fitted with flaps and tubeless valves
*Lifetime warranty: We cover all accidents that occur while riding your bike (e.g. rim breakage, cracks, etc.). The warranty does not cover wheel theft or damage caused when your bike is not in motion. The warranty covers original owners only. We offer second-hand owners a 50% discount on circle replacement.